Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference?
Gwinnett County Public Schools might be your next right step.
School Custodians play a vital role in ensuring that our schools and building are pristine. Keeping our schools well-maintained is a necessary and rewarding job.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Industrial or commercial cleaning experience preferred.
- Ability and willingness to learn and proficiently perform the custodial care skills and tasks of the Gwinnett County
Public Schools (GCPS) Custodial Care Program and other general custodial practices
- Ability to hear, understand, and follow oral instructions given in the English language
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written instructions in the English language at a minimum 6th grade level, such
as safety instructions, use and disposal instructions on custodial product labels, GCPS Custodial Toolbox training
materials, and other forms, documents, or notes provided by the supervisor or other designated supervisory staff
- Ability to work effectively as part of an assigned custodial team