Skip to main content

Additional Information About Student Internships

Interested in Partnering with GCPS?

Colleges and Universities interested in partnering with Gwinnett County Public Schools should:

  1. Complete the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Request Packet
  2. Submit the packet by email to

Submitting a request does not guarantee a partnership. Once a request is submitted please allow a minimum of two weeks for review.


Already a Partner College?

Please use the following forms to submit requests for placement in Gwinnett County Public Schools.

  • Use the single form when requesting a placement(s) for a single student.
  • Use the multiple form when requesting placement of multiple students at the same location.

Please send requests by email to

Gwinnett County Public Schools does not have a deadline for submission of placement requests. We accept requests year-round in order to best accommodate our partner colleges and student interns' needs.


Other Important Documents

Student Acknowledgement of MOU

Student is acknowledging that he/she understands and agrees to the expectations outlined in the MOU.

Students should sign this form and the university should keep a copy on file for all placements. You do not need to provide this form to GCPS unless otherwise requested.

Student Video Release- edTPA

Formal Student teachers completing edTPA can use this form to get permission to video tape GCPS students during edTPA lessons.

Students may use other forms if the college or university already provides one.